Posted on September 17 2016
Beginning of a new season and before you buy a stitch here are my top tips for organising your wardrobe
- Get a spare rail and clear everything out of your wardrobe.
- Put away all your Summer clothes.
- Only put back items you know you will wear again and only what really suits you!
- Send all unwanted clothes to a swap shop or to charity.
- Buy lots black felt hangers in Dunnes or Pennys (€5 for 10) and get rid of all wire hangers and big bulky ones!
- Organize - Shirts/ Tops together, Jackets, Skirts, Trousers together etc.
- Hang Scarf/ Pashminas, Fold Knitwear and Sports Gear.
- Replace white Tees that are gone a bit off-white (See our Basic Top Range).
- Take a trip to Ikea - great for storage boxes and suit covers.
Last but not least! When you have an outfit on that you love take a selfie picture of it. Keep it in your photos in a folder called ‘My Wardrobe’ for quick retrieval as inspiration for that last minute ‘killer outfit’!